Use of our website or any services and products offered by Dissertation Cube (also relate to terms Us/The Company/Our/We) represents agreement of our clientele, customers, users or subscribers (referred to as You) represents your agreement to the given Terms and Conditions.
IN CASE, YOU DO NOT WANT TO ABIDE BY THE BELOW MENTIONED CONDITIONS OF USE, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED BY IT.
This website and all services and products offered on it are meant for the individuals of 18 years or more. By using any of our services, you confirm that you are of legal age to make a contract with Dissertation Cube.
USING THIS WEBSITE OR BUYING ANY OF ITS SERVICES AND PRODUCTS YOU ACCEPT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND ACCEPTED ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS MENTIONED BELOW. AS A RESULT OF THIS ACKNOWLEDGEMENT, AN AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND DISSERTATION CUBE WILL BE FORMED.
- Use of Services
- By paying for the assignments or papers penned down, generated and provided by Dissertation Cube, you accept to make use of the product for private and non-commercial use only.
- Any or every assignment or paper purchased by You from Us is researched and written by our in-house team. Dissertation Cube is the sole owner and has complete rights and possession of its services and products. The ownership of the papers will only be transferred to the client once the payments are made.
- All the products offered by Company come with no other implied or expressed warranties.
- Refund Policy
- The client can ask for refund request only if the services and products provided by the company are not according to the specifications provided by the client. However, clients are advised to use the free revision facility before requesting a refund as minor errors can be eliminated from the write-out via revisions.
- Supposing that you are not satisfied with the final product even after revising it for 7 times, you can use one of the given options: (a) request us to allocate another academic writer to your project, or (b) lodge refund request accompanied by a complaint in regards to the problem or dissatisfaction.
- Clients will not be eligible to get refund if there is grammatical, spelling or formatting mistakes in their project as these trivial errors can be rectified through revisions. Similarly, you will not be able to get a full refund if there is a minor delay in the deliverance of project (due to some technical issues). However, you and company may resolve this issue by agreeing on partial refund or discount on order (in future).
- No full refund request will be entertained if the client cancels the order after the expiration of allotted time frame i.e. 1 hour after the order placement. In such case, 15% of the total order amount will be deducted as order processing fee while the remaining amount will be refunded.
- The client will be eligible to get full refund, in case the client does not receive the order within 3 days of the deadline due to the carelessness of company.
- In case the credit card provided by client is accidentally charged more than the actual cost or simply charged twice, the client is recommended to lodge a complaint request so that the company can refund the mistakenly charged extra amount as quickly as possible.